IFC provides a full range of warehousing services for various commodities such as ferrous & non-ferrous metals and so-called soft commodities (agricultural products).
IFC’s warehousing services are comprehensive and include weighing, sampling, packing and blending, along with container stuffing and stripping.
IFC provides distribution and consolidation services for clients in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
IFC's clients range from international trading firms to manufacturers and banks.
All IFC’s stock and inventory data is captured on state of the art information systems.
IFC also has the EKO license for the storage and handling of organic commodities.
• Storage and Inventory Management
• FIFO, FEFO, LOT, Serial Number-Based Inventory Control
• Reverse Logistics
• Periodic Stock Feedback
• Warehouse Site Selection, Consultation for Installation and Settlement
• Value-Added Storage Services (Packaging, Handling, Etc.)
• Packaging and Supplies Management
• Shelf System, Semi-Automated Storage Services